Entrepreneurial spirit at a young age.
Multi-award winning you Entrepreneur and founder of Flux solutions, Robbie MacIsaac sits down with us this week to talk wealth building from a young age and his experience on Dragons Den.
- Robbie outlines his journey and entrepreneurship from a young age, the spark that led him to invent his first product and the challenges in taking it to market.
- We talk about the resources available to anyone starting out in their own company
- He recounts his recent Dragons Den experience, the solid advice given by the Dragons on his business model going forward.
- His journey into property investment.
- His plans for the future and building his empire.
About Your Host
Alex Robertson is a self-made property investor and businessman. He comes from a financial background, gaining a degree in Accounting and Finance and then going on to qualify as a chartered management accountant. Alex is one of Co-Founders of Real Estate Wealth Development, a group of companies in the property industry, with over 200 buy to let properties, training company, construction company and development business. He is also the co-author of the book Fast Track to Property Millions.
About Real Estate Wealth Development – how we started and grew a 200 property portfolio in 2.5 years.
REAL Property Community – join our exclusive Facebook community. We host events, post training videos, and answer member questions.
Check out our book, Fast-Track to Property Millions
Get In Touch
Follow Alex on social media, reach out via email, or complete the form to contact Alex directly.