Navigating the highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
In this week’s podcast I talk to entrepreneur powerhouse Matt Haycox about his journey. From building Britain’s biggest Lap Dancing chain in his mid-twenties, to losing it all in 2008, and then bouncing back.
- Straight out of school, Matt turned his father’s failing corporate clothing company around within 3 years.
- In his early twenties Matt built his own business in the leisure industry, leading to him building Wildcast; the biggest chain of lap dancing bars in the UK.
- Matt lost it all in the 2008 financial crisis and had to start again.
- Now, Matt lives a life of luxury in his Dubai penthouse, spending most days working from his yacht in Dubai Marina. His company Funding Guru is going from strength to strength and we talk about the benefits of learning from his bankruptcy and applying that to now being a lender at the other side of the table.
- Matt has a wealth of knowledge on entrepreneurship and shares some golden nuggets with us in this Episode.
About Your Host
Alex Robertson is a self-made property investor and businessman. He comes from a financial background, gaining a degree in Accounting and Finance and then going on to qualify as a chartered management accountant. Alex is one of Co-Founders of Real Estate Wealth Development, a group of companies in the property industry, with over 200 buy to let properties, training company, construction company and development business. He is also the co-author of the book Fast Track to Property Millions.
About Real Estate Wealth Development – how we started and grew a 200 property portfolio in 2.5 years.
REAL Property Community – join our exclusive Facebook community. We host events, post training videos, and answer member questions.
Check out our book, Fast-Track to Property Millions
Get In Touch
Follow Alex on social media, reach out via email, or complete the form to contact Alex directly.